Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Visa Exp... MS in wright state university in CS

hai CHARMING girls and ROCKING guys
this is
Naveedh

i got my visa on june 27th at 18:00 hrs
for MS in CS at Wright state univ dayton of ohio state
iam feeling heaven in my heart since then........

Today i recvd my passport with VISA stamping for 5 years........
iam immensely thankful to I20FEVER group and
to the persons who have send their experiances,tips,etc....

you know i hav read almost all the visa experiance mails which has helped me in a very big way....


My profile
NAME Naveedh SK
visa june 27 th 14:45 -Emergency slot
Btech in IT from RVR JC collg of engg, Guntur -67%
Passedout April 2006
Toefl 260 writing 5
GRE around 1100 verbal-450 quant-650 awa 3
inter 78.9%
10th (ICSE) 78.83%



my slot at 2 :45pm but went there at 2:10pm ...
came to know tht 1 clock were being sent in.....
a very big lane stood last in it........

Naveedh : a very gud aftrnoon sir
vo : no response
vo: hw many univ
Naveedh: 3 sir
vo: wht are thy
Naveedh : wright state univ ,Dayton
illnois instit of tech at Chicago
lousiana tech at ruston

VO: why this specialization
Naveedh: sir, I have done my bachelors in information technology and in the course I was exposed to some of the subjects like computer organization, computer architecture ,computer networks and data base management systems , among which had a keen interest in computer networks, but in a course of time I realized that the knowledge  which I have gained in comp networks is not enough for me to make myself stand in the current day scenario of MNCs ,so I strongly feel that I need to do masters in computer networks.................................

vo: give me ur score cards
Naveedh: while i was taking it out....

vo: which year passed out
Naveedh: this april 2006
gave score cards with toefl placing on top

vo: how many backlogs
Naveedh: 1 sir in my second year second semester......
he ate some mango pieces kept in a plate beside
then looked a while the score cards

vo: give............(i could not listen and i thought " i have given u visa...:)
Naveedh: sir...

vo: give me ur ce/ca report
Naveedh: gave him

vo:eating mango pices with fork then thrwoed ca and ce report at window by just giving glance at first page,,.....
typing and typing in systemm.
me ready to answer his any more questions.......
after a while........he said somethng like this......

vo: ok man ur visa has been issued
have a great study at us
and a wonderful trip.
ur passport will be couriered within 2-3 days........
Naveedh:(with a unearthly happiness and reaction)
thank uuuuuuuuuuu sir
u made my day........


left the counter by grabbing all documents...
thn got doubt shld i giv i 20 also asked a lady she told me ok to leave,...
then hurriedly had some water..
went out with jumping smile on my face.....
nenu ela nadusthunanu antey ,,,naku edo US motham rasii ichesinatluga.....
kept all my docs at outisde consulate near fly over......
thn rushed to call my parentssssssssssssssss.
SINCE THEN IAM FEELING HEAVEN IN MY HEART..........
and getting doubt for every 20 mins whtr i got my visa.........
it was all possible only by ALLMIGHTY ALLAH

my words for u......................

prepare answrs in a way u show ur identity and interests....
clear of thoughts and intentionss.....
keep a smile...
have confidence...
clear about financial docmnts(though its fake)...
eat enough food and go...
avoid staring at opposite gender....
be cool and believe u are going to come out with visa........

"WHERE THERE IS A WILL
THERE IS A WAY"

ok
my flight is on August 16th.........and my birthday on August 22nd (((hmmmmm)))........
please contact me if any of u going to wright state university,dayton...
........

ok please feel free to talk to me about anything ,(not only visa..........)
my mail id --- naveedhaugust22@yahoo.co.in



2 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good

     

Post a Comment

<< Home