Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Visa Exp... MS in University of NEW HAVEN


Hi friends,


I got the visa for the university of NEW HAVEN .

My slot was at 1:30 and i m in the line by 12:30 and went inside at 2:45 and waited 2 hours more to go in to the main hall and i was made to sit in the chairs for the finger print scanning then i felt little bit tensed but some how tried to gain the confidence backand waiting for my turn.Then the volunteer has asked me to stand for the finger print scanning and wen i was in the line then they informed that the in terview will also be done at the same place.i went mad bcoz i never heard any comment about my VO. I was the 4th person in the line and he rejected 2F1 visas before and then next is my turn...........................................at 5:40 in the evening.


ME:GUD Evening sir
VO: gud evening how r u
ME: I am fine sir wat abt u
VO:GREAT
VO:how many universities u applied
ME:4
VO: wat are they
ME:told
VO:Why new haven
ME:Told
VO: Good
VO:give me ur academics and individual memos and the gre and tofel
ME: gave
VO:wat is ur undergarduate percentage
ME:68.7%
VO: how many backlogs
ME: 1 sir that to in my first year
VO:he counted the memos and verifying the certificates
ME:sir i have my IELTS sir and not TOEFL
VO:its ok mam
VO:wats ur father
ME: told
VO: wats ur mom
ME:told
VO: any siblings
ME: told

and then he told me "UR VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED AND U WILL RECIEVE UR PASSPRT THROUGH COURIER"AND I SAID THANK U
AND LEFT THE HALL WITH IN NO TIME.

THIS ALL HAPPENED IN 1MIN HARDLY.
ALL THE BEST TO THE VISA ASPIRANTS AND CONGRATS TO THE VISA HOLDERS.
BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home