Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Texas A & M University-Kingsville MS in Electrical Engg



Hi everyone....

My Appointment time was 10.30am but by the time i reached at the main interview it was
around 2.30pm, My VISA interview went like this.......The VISA
Officer(VO) was a lady of about 25-30 years of age.....

VO:How are you?
ME:Good Afternoon Mam, am fine Mam.

VO:So...Which University?
ME:TExas A & M University-Kingsville Mam.

VO:Why Master's?
ME:Mam...in our Under Graduation we learn the basics of our
subjects, now i want to upgrade my knowledge in my area of interest.

VO:What is your Under Graduation course(branch)?
ME:Electrical Mam.

VO:And what are you going to do in your Master's?
ME:Digital Signal Processing Mam.

VO:Can you explain about that?
ME:Yes Mam. DSP is ...................(for about 30sec)

VO:Ok,Who's paying for you?
ME:My Parents Mam.

VO:Whats your Father?
ME:..........said so and so....

VO:Whats his monthly income?
ME:(I forgot his Monthly income.....and i became very tensed, i
remembered the annual income and so i asked
her).....Mammmm...Monthly income or Annual income?

VO:(Looking at me seriously....)I just asked your Fathers monthly
income?
ME:Maammmm.....the Annual income is around Rs.9 lakhs and the
Monthly income comes to around Rs.27,000

VO:Ok...whats your Mother?
ME:......said so and so......

VO:Whats her income?
ME:.....Said it exactly this time......

VO:Ok....How many baclogs? show me your Mark Sheets....
ME:Mam...16 Backlogs...and showed the Mark Sheets(Memos)

VO:(After looking into my 1st years Marks Sheet...where in which my
total was ZERO as i did not attempt the Exams.....) Whats this? Y
didn't you attempt these?
ME:Mam......during the time of my Exams i met with an accident Mam
and got my leg fractured and so i could not attempt those but along
with my next Semester Exams i cleared all of them Mam.....

VO:Ok...remove these subjects and now How many Backlogs?
ME:6 Mam

VO:Whats your overall percentage?
ME:58.9 Mam....

VO:Even afetr adding these(1st years)Marks your Percentage is still
58.9?
ME:yes Mam.

VO:(Returned back my Memos and asked...) What did you say about your
Fathers income?( what i said earlier about my Fathers income was all
wrong, i couldnt able to recollect his income)
ME:(Ah....i thought definitely am not going to get the VISA..and
said...) Maaammmmm.....I didn't say anything Mam....

VO:No...You said something...just say it again.....
ME:(I was then keeping my Memos in my file and thinking about what
to say.........then......)

VO:Thats ok.....you;'ll get your Passport in 3days by courier
ME:Thank You Mam......Thanks a lot Mam.....(And my mind was
blank...i didn't know how to react....i was not able to believe that
My VISA got Approved.....i really enjoyed the Moment...)

The Visa Officer,the lady was really very kind....she was very
polite.....i wish all of you get the same kind of VISA Officers.

Came out...met with my Dad....called to My Mother and Friends and
told them about my VISA Approval.......

Listen friends.......Just be confident in whatever you say, while
you enter the main interview building you need to sit there for a
minimum of 1hour,during that time What you have to do is...Just
observe the counters and the VISA Officers carefully...where are the
VISAs being given, who is the one whos not rejecting
many.....Observe those who are holding the Meroon(RED) folder(The F1
VISA Applicants) and then select the counter....the staff working
there will sned you to a particular counter but if you think that
that counter is quite dangerous then just ask for an excuse, go to
have the snacks or go to Bathroom, come back and then you can go to
another counter......And be carefull with the Financial documents,
these days there are many rejections regarding those...itseems the
VOs are stating that "this is a FAKE Document" and rejecting the
VISAs....so be carefull...and moreover its a mere LUCK....thats it.

ALL THE BEST to all who are going for the VISAs.....Hope for the
Best....go with a positive attitude that "I'll get my VISA"......
GOOD LUCK to all....
THANK YOU one and all once again for your help.......
Good Day...bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home