Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Got VISA........

kris sriram <myworld_fun@yahoo.com> wrote:
I had my interview on Jun 16th..th slot was 4 12.00 pm...there was a
huge crowd tht day...wet thru the prelim processes n was @ n was at
the visa lobby by 4.40...my profile :
10th 86% CBSE
12th 94% state brd
BE Instrumentation & Control till 4-1 68.08% 13 backlogs
GRE 1360
TOEFL 287
some papers + full aid as my proj s real gud 1...

Me: gud evenin sir n gave folder
VO: wat s ur specialization
Me: embedded systems
VO: wat s it?
Me: told
VO: y r u interested in it..u r frm instrumentation backgrnd
Me: i hav relevant course wrk in my 5th n 6th sem sir..even my final
yr proj s in that
VO: tel me bout ur proj
Me: took time 2 oush in the proj report n gathered thghts in the mean time
n started ...he listened n was typin in pc
VO: asked a technical question ( he knew embedded systems)
I asked 2 repeat thrice...!!
i answerd sayi the system v designed usin a PC wil optimise the workin
of the particular equipment i the paper industry...he seemed
satisfied..
VO: UG marksheets
Me: sir do u want 2 hav a look @ my aid letter/ it s not there in I20
VO: UG marksheets ( i thght i m gone)

I had 13 backlogs..so gave 10th n 12th 1st ..then gre n toefl n
finally UG sheets...
VO: u got gud marks in GRE
Me: s sir
VO: u hav a lot of backlogs...y?
Me: sir i suferred an accident in my 2nd sem that hampered my
prep..but i clareed all progressively
VO: wat s ur %
Me: 68.08 sir
VO: ure?
Me: u can chek wit a calculator sir..

he seemed impressed
VO: wats ur dad's income show ur CA
Me: atleast w wud u ike 2 c the aid offer letter sir?
VO: sure..

read fully
VO: y it not shown in I20
Me: sir admit was given in may 1st week..aid was given in 3rd week
only..new i20 s on its way..here s a scanned copy 4 ur reference...

VO: wat after MS
Me: there r leadin firms in embdded ys like wipro HCl n satyam sir
iwud join em...

golden words..UR VISA S APPROVED U MAY COLLECT UR PASPOT IN 3 DAYS...i
collected it the next day otself @ VFS...

sheer god's grace...cos no matter how confident u r the Vo must b
prepared 2 listen 2 u.... good luck all...may god bless all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home