Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Got VISA Univ of South Alabama

Posted by: "sureshvelagapudi2020" sureshvelagapudi2020@yahoo.com   sureshvelagapudi2020
Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:29 pm (PST)
hi this is velagapudi suresh to univ of south alabama,mobile.profile:gre:1060toefl:243b.tech:58.31% with 4 backlogsmy visa interview is on 26th june at 10:30 am.i was there at the consulate at 09:20 am.i would suggest whoever is going to their visa be there before 1 hour of ur interview time.i was standing in the line.meanwhile people with slot at 10 & 10:15 passed me.after then people having 10:30 slot were called.i went and we have to show our passport & web appointment letter.then we'll be sent inside.there some security men will check our file.next we'll be sent to adjacent room where i have seated there for 15-20 mins.here they will take our passport,appointment letter,ds forms,sevis fee receipt,i-20 and they will keep them in another folder.it will be sent directly to the place where the interviews are conducted.after then i was asked to stand in a line after my docs were given in the first building.then i stood in the line for 30 mins.then we were sent to another building.this is the main buildingwhere the interviews will be conducted.i was asked to sit there for a few mins.meanwhile my folder came & my name was called.i took it & i was sent to finger scanning in counter no.8.now i was eagerly waiting for my chance to get into anyone of the lines.i just started to observe the v.os.in counter no 4 there was a man who looked like saddam hussain.i heard he was a bit dangerous.in counter no 6 there was a young american man.he is giving visas.in counter no 7 there was an american lady who was 28-35 years i think.she asking for a long time.in counter no 8 fingure scanning is taking place.in counter no 9 there was an american lady whos hair was black in colour.now i was sent to counter no 7 to that american lady whos hair colour was in golden colour.here goes my visa interview:me:hello mam.how ru v.o:fine thanku.how abt u?me:i am fine thanku mam.v.o:give me ur folder.me:sure mam(i gave it)v.o:why univ of south alabamame:elec eng is very gud in this univ ama.i was very much impressed with the research activities tat are being conducted by prof m.s.alam&drt.thomas.also joint proj are being conducted with wayne state univ and tuskegee univ.v.o:ok,which specialization.me:embedded systems mam.v.o:what is embedded sys.me:it deals with analysing the functionality of the hardware ckt by inserting the software program.v.o:ok.do u return back.me:yes mam.as fabcity is being established in hyd there are plenty of oppurtunities here.so definitely i will return back.v.o:what is the requirement of fabcity.me:2 lakhs mam(actually i dont know how much is the requirement but unknowingly it came from my mouth)v.o:is it true.me:yes mam.i too got astonished when i heard this fact mam.v.o:give me ur gre toefl acads reportsme:i gave themv.o:she looked after my gre toefl & acads & asked me why i had 3 back logs in 3-2 semme:i was conducting an industrial tour mamv.o:what is meant by an industrial tour.me:blah blah blahv.o:who is sponsoring ume:my parents mamv.o:what r theyme:blah blah blahv.o:any siblings me:blah blah blahthen came the golden wordsv.o:ok ur visa is approved u will get it in few daysme:thanku mam.have a nice daywhile saying these words i did not even see her face i rushed out of the consulate.thats it friends.its a bit long one but a very cool one.if any one had doubts feel free to contact me.any one to univ of south alabama,mobile also contact memy number is 9948293588

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home