Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Got Visa for MBA in University of bridgeport

Posted by: "kotha arvind reddy" reddywannagooverseas@yahoo.co.in reddywannagooverseas

Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:27 am (PST)

hiii everyone....
..

this is arvind reddy from hyderabd......... i got my visa on 20th july at delhi consulate...... my profile is as below......
B.C0M(COMPUTERS)-69.16%
TOEFL-250(5.5)
INTER-77%
SSC-73%
im going to university of bridgeport for MBA......my intrviw was taken by a cute amrican lady around mid 30's at counter no 8.

my interview was like a cake walk for me......... and it was over in 1 minute i think....... interview was like this ....

ME: good morning mam.....
VO: no reply at all...... straight away she asked me for GRE and TOEFL score cards please.....

ME: i gave my TOEFL and said loudly mam mines is GMAT and not GRE.....
VO: looked at me and said ahaaaa..... ok give me ur GMAT score card.....

ME: i said "mam my university waived me GMAT since i got first class marks in my UG and also my TOEFL is very good and hence my univ gave me admission.....
VO: again said ahaaaa....... ok give me ur UG marksheets.....
ME: i gave them..... she counted my mark sheets and looked at my provisional certificate..... and looked my marks in consolidated memo for all the three years and checked carefully the consolidated memo........ looked at me and gave a smile..... and returned my mark sheets....

VO: typed something in the computer ..... and while she was typing she asked me what is ur fathr and what does he do??
ME: said....... but she was not listening at all.......

VO: can i see ur acceptence letter frm the university??
ME: sure mam..... and gave them..... she gone through them and checked whether they are original or not........

VO: then the golden words came " you are the first person to whome im issuing the visa for the university of bridgeport"(with a smile)
ME: I gave a big smile and said thank u mam.......

VO: immediatly she was serious again and said....... " im issuing u the visa bcoz u seems to be a very good student..... and u need to work hard and be succesfull in ur life...."
ME: i said thank u mam ill definetly work hard become successfull in my life....

VO: ok ull recieve ur passport in 2-3 days.....have a nice day...(with a smile again)
ME: thank u mam..... have a nice day(with a big smile)

guys im looking for roomates and others who are going for university of brideport..... anyone who is going for the same univ can contact me my no is 9885687441. waiting for a positive reply..... byee everyone

K.Arvind Reddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home