Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Friday, July 14, 2006

GOT REJECTED for FRAUD BANK STATEMENT

Posted by: "ramesh yadav" lodagala_ramesh@yahoo.co.in lodagala_ramesh
Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:01 pm (PST)
Hai ,

My visa interview was on july 11 at 9:00 am.My VO was a scarf
lady.After checking all my score cards,degree certificateand
individual marklist she asked my bank transaction.

VO: she looked at tansaction slip n said how much didu pay for this?
me: i didnt pay any thing.

VO :show me ur savings book
me: I dont hav now mam

VO: then show me the letter from bank manager
me: I showed it

VO: again she said "please cooperate with me if u want to go to US"
me: sure mam

VO: ok sit for few minutes, i will verify and call u
me : sat in the lobby for 2 hrs

she took my bank statemment and trasaction slip inside for
verification.After TWO hours she called me and said that ther is no
account in the bank.Then she told me to writeon back of the bank
statment to
1. write my name,
2. how much amount i paid for that statement,
3. to whom i paid and then
4. she told me to sign under it.

Finally she took my passport and stamped at the back "Application
received on 11july". and gav me 214(b) paper.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger AV said…

    Holy smokes... did u make fake bank documents or were they real?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home