Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

going to Illinois institute of technology chicago. ee dept

Posted by: "rashmee bala" rush_smile@yahoo.com rush_smile

Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:10 am (PST)

hi frnds,

I attended my visa interview on july 21 st 3 o clck slot.......

my profile

B.E- electronics and instrumentation with 81%
GRE- 1020
toefl - 247
univ- illinois institute of technology chicago. ee dept


frnds my sincereadvice pls go to the consulate only bf4 fifteen min....
abt 2.45 i was allowed inside... the security inside glass cabin cheked my appntmtnt ltr and passport... then i went inside securites were checking the harmioum folder. after tat i was asked to stand in one counter, an indian auditor chked my ds forms.. all documents.. and finally they gave me a folder.

i went inside the visa lobby.... they took my finger prints...
afte tat i was asked to wait... frnds.... pls watch each and every countr carefully...
. watch the vo's carefully.....

at abt 4.30 i was asked to stand in line... pls have a smiling face and don show ur fear outside... and have eye contact with vo... she called me


vo- good evening how are u today
me- great maam.. how are you today(smiling)

vo- good... wat is ur percentage
me- 81%

vo- any backlogs
me- two

vo wat is r father
me- rsm in -----------

vo- how much he earns
me- basic 30 k plus commision of 45 per mnth

vo-wats ur mother
me- tso in bsnl

vo- how much she earns
me- 2,44,764 pa

vo- ok ur visa is approved... colt ur passport withinn two days
me. thanks a lot maam.......
i ran colting all my documnts frm her ad ran outside .... my father was waiting outside.... i waved a thumbs up signal .. father was sooooo happy.


no questions abt univ . spl, no ca stmt, nothing....

i wud never say don take anything with u.. take everything with u. before me two of them got rejected... one of them was for fraud bnk stmt.... she verfied then rejected.... one girl was pleading with vo.. saying tat she was mislead by consultancy...

my advice is take legitimate documents....

have eye contact... wear nice dress.. be confident...

for all visa aspirants... don worry abt the muslim vo and any other vo... be confident greet visa officer boldly..... all the best for all visa aspirants

all the best


any thing mail me....

rashmi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home