Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

University of Oklahoma, petro Chemical Engg

Hi everyone,


I had my appointment on 10th July at 7:45 AM. I got into the queue for my interview at 9:30 AM. The VO was a beautiful fair lady(blonde) of age 25 - 30.

My profile is :
Branch : Chemical Engineering
Going for MS in Petroleum Engineering
Percentage : 75.29
GRE : 1280
TOEFL : 270
Backlogs : 2

The interview was very short and went this way :-

ME : Gudmorning mam, how are u duing?
VO : Fine. How about u?
ME : I am fine.
VO : ............
...university?(I didn't get the first few words, so thought she was asking abt the university)
ME : University of Oklahoma, Norman.
VO : Oh! Petroleum Engineering???/
ME : Yes mam.
VO : I think you have full aid.
ME : No mam, I have to pay $3000 for the first year.
VO : Even that is good!!!
ME : Thanks mam.
VO : So are you going to work there?
ME : I have better opportunities here mam, especially in my home state of Andhra Pradesh..
VO : Ok...give me your marksheets..
ME : Here they are..
VO : (counted the memos and looked at the percentage)You have good academic record...
ME : Thanks mam.
VO : Then she went in and searched for something, took some printed paper and returned. She went through it for some time. Again looked at my marksheets and said ...YOU'LL RECEIVE YOUR VISA IN A WEEK.
ME : Thank you mam, have a nice day.
VO : Ok bye..

So it was simple guys..just be confident...and give short replies..

Anyone going to University of Oklahoma, Norman, please inform me about your plans. I am leaving on 6th Aug by Delta Airlines. You may contact me on 9949513456.

All the best to all who have to take their interview and congrats to all who have got their VISA...



Ajay Yelamanchi
401, Vedadri Towers,
Nizampet Road, Kukatpally,
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh,
India.
PIN - 500072.
Tel : +91-40-23892947

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home