Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

MY VISA EXPERIENCE University of north carolina at charlotte

MY VISA EXPERIENCE
Posted by: "abhishek balne" abhishekbalne@yahoo.com   abhishekbalne
Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:26 pm (PST)
Hi,GRE--1240TOEFl--267 ACADS--58%.University of north carolina at charlotte.Try to go to the man who looks like SADDAM HUSSIEN(he is the one who gav me).My experience.ME: Hello sir.How are u?VO: I am fine.VO: sir can i see ur memos,GRE and TOEFL score cards.ME: sure sir........(after some time)...but sir my results are not yet out.VO: its ok....who's going to fund u?ME:my parents.VO: what are they?ME: dad is a central govt employee and mom is a state govt employee.VO: How much hav they saved for ur education?ME: sir there are around 26lks in my dads account,arnd 2.5lks in my mom's GPF and arnd 2.5lks in gold sir...in all 31lks sir.VO: do u have any siblings?ME: no sir.VO: ur passport will be sent thro couriertats it.He dint ask me for a single paper.he is going to ask u many questions but he's definitely gong to giv the visa.everyone in my line got it. its very easy to jump lines.anyone to the same univ can contact me at9866666577bye,abhishek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home