Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I MADE IT VISA 2 OSU

I MADE IT .........VISA 2 OSU
Posted by: "SRINIVASA REDDY" vstar_vsr@yahoo.com   vstar_vsr
Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:25 pm (PST)
Hello ppl,Well, its my turn to express my visa experience. I am very sorry for posting my visa experience a bit late. I had my visa interview on June 27th @ Chennai Consulate. First of all lemme introduce myself. This is Srinivasa Reddy from Hyderabad. My visa appointment time is at 2.45pm. I stood in line at 2pm, I was allowed, after security check-up, to pre-scanning lobby @ 4-45pm. There one lady checked my application, I-20, vfs fee receipt, interview appointment letter and kept it in a folder and given it to me. Then I was allowed to the main VISA lobby @ 5-50pm, I was asked to stand in a line. I stood in the counter no# 6. Here the VISA officer is an American Young Man in his late 20s ...looking like Ajay Devgan. I looks sooooo serious and even not replying to the students while wishing. By the time I came in to the line there are there are 4 members in the Q all are F1s. Well, first a girl was given VISA, next 2 boys got rejected then one guy got visa, and now the person just before to me was 221g victim. Now its my turn to face the Ajay Devagan.....My visa interview is cool and last in 2mints.Naani: Good evening sir! How are you.Ajay Devgan: No responseNaani: ???AD: Have u given your Finger Prints to anybody?Naani: NoAD: Ok let us start with that.Naani: SureAD: Which Univ?Naani: Oklahoma State UniversityAD: How many Univs did u apply?Naani: 4AD: Pls name them?Naani: UTD, OSU, UMR n CWRUAD: So u are going to do PhD in Physics ...what is the specialization?Naani: Solid State Thin FilmsAd: Can pls give some of its practical applications?Naani: sure! n told .......I could observe tht he was impressed a lot with dis answer.AD: I think u ve finished ur Masters, can i see ur certificates?Naani: Yah! sure...here it is.....;-)NOW ITS TIME TO LISTEN TO THE GOLDEN WORDS :-)AD: Ok...Mr. Reddy, I am issuing u visa u will get ur passport with in 3 days by courier....have a nice stay in USNaani: Thank you sirThats is! I got my VISA.....Guys n Gals .....getting visa is purely depends on the mind set of VO and what ans ur giving....VO like short and sweet ans....pls don't say stories....giv ans as short n sweet as possible. Be confident n if a modicum of luck is going to favour u...u will surely get ur VISA....I pray the lord to bless u all to get ur visas. Well ...if anybody want and help from my end....pls contact me @ 9247244952 or else @ srinivasareddyhcu@gmail.com I wish all the very best to all those who are having their visa interviews. I am planning to go to OSU on 8th of August. Ok ....take care allllByeSrinivasa Reddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home