Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

VISA got REJECTED for Southern Illinois Univ Carbondale

visa rejected , pls help any body
Posted by: "jjjjjjjjjj kkkkkk" kk_2319@yahoo.com kk_2319
Fri Jul 7, 2006 2:26 pm (PST)

Hello friends,
I got my visa rejected on jul 5th at chennai consulate,
the discussion as follows
my visa appointment time at 8:15am,got admission in Southern Illinois
Univ Carbondale

VO : How r u
me : fine thanku how abt u
VO : pass ur folder
me : passed it
VO : what univ did u applied name them
me : told
VO : give me ur degree certificates
me : gave
VO : asked abt my backlogs
me : 6
VO : verified it and said " u have 21 back logs how can u say 6"
the problem aroused overhere,actually i have failed in 6 subjects
(each sem 2) but i completed all those before 7th sem with 21
attempts. But VO has misunderstood me by seeing my marks memos in
which the number of fails printed on the memos were 21.And he
immediately asked me " how can 21 failures equals to 6" could not
answer b'cos i was shocked and tensed.I really got a doubt on the
meaning of backlogs.He has asked me to come again and refused to give
visa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home