Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

VISA to NIU

Posted by: "aravinda sirisha" aravinda_sirisha@yahoo.co.in
aravinda_sirisha
Fri Jul 7, 2006 11:02 pm (PST)
Hi groupies
my profile:GRE 1140,TOEFL:240,BE:77%,UNIV:NIU..

This is Sireesha from Hyd.....ive been reading the VISA experiences
from a long time and was desparately waiting for my big day to come.

I had my interview on july 6 at 7:45...well i dont want to tell all
that regular stuff.....i was in the main building by 8:00. one lady
came and told us that ,the VO's are in a meeting that day and that the
interviews would start only after 9am......and then a beautiful lady
came and told us that they are going to categorize people depending
upon their requirement and told that no one should question .why they
were asked to stand in a particular line........ i was asked to stand
in the line at counter 6....i was the second person in the line.....a
guy before me got the blue form.....it was my turn now.a beautiful
lady was taking the interview.

me:good morning officer
VO: very good morning.....how r u doing?
me:great
VO: so which univ are u heading to maam?
ME: told
VO:why that univ?
me:told
VO:give me ur scorecards and BE memos and PC
ME:gave and told that yet to get my PC
VO:ok.so who is sponsoring for ur education?
ME:my parents
VO:what r they doing
ME:told
VO:what is their annual income and savings
ME:told
VO:so what will u do after MS?
ME:i said that ill joing major telecom companies in INDIA.
VO: what will u do after joining those companies?(actually i was
not prepared for this question)
ME:told something... i dont remember
finally the golden words came
VO:ok maam......i dont see any problem in issuing the VISA to
u..but i need ur PC .so drop them with the blue form at VFS office in
hyd.
ME:thank u maam..
VO:dont forget to carry ur I-20 to the college
thats it friends.....

byeee
sireesha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home