Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Got VISA for masters in Electrical engineering

23.
My VISA interview experience
Posted by: "Mahesh Pandiri" mahesh_pandiri@yahoo.co.in mahesh_pandiri
Fri Jul 7, 2006 12:44 am (PST)
Hi All,

My profile:
B.tech:73% (No backlogs), 2005 passout
GRE:1190
TOEFL:243

i had my interview on 29th june. My slot is at 10.00 A.M.
Interview took place around 1.30 P.M. and its duration lasted less
than 2 minutes. VO is a lady in Burkah, looked like she is from UAE or
IRAQ. This is how interview went on..........................

ME: good afternoon madam, How are you doing?

Before i finished this she asked me to pass my folder. I did it.

VO: So why do you want to go to US?
ME: To pursue masters in Electrical engineering.

VO: Give me your degree certificate and mark sheets.
ME: said sure madam and Gave them

VO: Give me GRE and TOEFL score reports
ME: said sure madam, 1 sec and Gave them.

VO: Any backlogs?
ME: No madam.

VO:How are you going to manage your funds?
ME:My father is sponsoring me

VO:Ok show your bank transaction sheets
ME: Gave both savings certificate and transaction sheets with
savings certificate on top.

VO: So you Father is having 22 lakhs in his savings.
ME: Yah (With full confidence)

VO: Ok your visa is approved and you will get your passport in 3 days.
ME: Thank you madam.

My suggestions:
1. When VO asks how much are your expenses always say the total
expenses(tuition fee+living expenses)

2.Remember that you are not going for begging your VISA. You
should feel that you deserve VISA and attend the interiew with that
confidence.

3. Dont try to avoid specific VOs. Who ever the VO may be, You go
with full confidence that you deserve VISA and you will definitely get
your VISA.

All the best for VISA aspirants
BYE
Mahesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home