Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

GOT VISA on 23rd june at Delhi !! my second attempt

GOT VISA on 23rd june at Delhi !! my second attempt
Posted by: "abhishek mukherjee" abhishekabhi_vns@yahoo.com abhishekabhi_vns
Tue Jul 4, 2006 11:30 pm (PST)

hii all !!

I got my VISA on 23rd June in Delhi .. i

When i got rejected for the first time . my confidence was very low ..
IRONICALLY wen i went for the second time .. i was confronted by the
same guy who rejected me in the first attempt !!!!

he asked " So u had problem telling y did u choose this university ? "

i said " yes sir "

He told me to explain y i want to goto this university . I was
prepared this time. I covered all the points ikn my answer and he was
very impressed.

then again he asked me " who i s gonna sponsor ur education ? "

i told " my parents "

he asked wat r they ?
told the answer

then asked " DO U PLAN TO TAKE ANY EDUCATIONAL LOAN or something ?

i told " NO " very confidently and said my mom and dad have enough
financial resources to fund my education."

he started typing in computer for 15 secs.. and told ." i m issuing ur
VISA sir"

that was one of the greatest moments .. i was really thrilled and a
sense of achievement flushed in me.

if i can be of any assistance to anyone i will be more than happy.

Abhishek Mukherjee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home