Visa Experiences

visaexperiences.blogspot.com is designed to help F1 students who just got their admits and are preparing for their VISA interviews. it contains several latest VISA experiences of students.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Visa experinece...heading to tamuk

Posted by: "ms_manukonda" ms_manukonda@yahoo.com ms_manukonda
Mon Jul 3, 2006 10:16 am (PST)
Hi...This is sandeep..

First of all thanks to this group..for their priceless adivice...
My interview is on jun 27th..sorry for the delay..

MY PROFILE

B.TECH 74% ECE
TOEFL 230
GRE 1160

GOT ADMITS FRM TEXAS A&M KINGSVILLIE,POLY TECHNIC UNIV. OF NEW
YORK,WESTERN KENTUCKY,WRIGHT STATE UNIV..

NOW GNG TO TEXAS A&M...

My appointment time is at 2:15 pm..I went to the consulate BY 1:45.

DONT GO HOURS BEFORE..THEY WILL ALLOW U ACCORDING TO THE SLOT TIME
ONLY..Just go 30 min before ur interview...its horrible there
man...U hav to stnd in long queue under the sun...its really
terrible..I was there is for 2hours under the sun..

I was interviewd at 6:00pm..Because there was some problem with
computers tht day..an my interview lasted about 30 sec...

Coming to interview...

I was inerviewd by boss of the embassy...HE IS VERY VERY JOVIAL..

For every 15 min..he will come and give some speech to the people
who r about to interview.(to just relax us...)its very funny..

VO:Gud afternoon How are you

Me:Gud afternoon sir..im fine.

VO:which school u r going?

Me:actually i didnt understand his accent this time..i told paron me
sir..

Vo:agian the same question..
This time also i didnt understand tht..but i guessed tht(bcz i just
heard tht school..)
Me:told (texas a&m kingsvillie)

V0:Show me your gre and provision??
Me:This time im in the rushed to show all my memos and toefl,gre..

Vo: I want only gre and pc he told??
Me:shown

So show then what they want not wat u hav..

Vo:any back lags?
ME:no sir

Vo: so u r the supereme person of ur college (laughed..)

Vo: watz ur father ?
Me:doing real estate business..

Vo: what will he do?
Me:He just buys and sells plots..

Vo:how much is his earn per year
Me.told

Vo: Do u hav any siblings?
Me: s sir i hav one yonger brother..

VO:congratulations u got ur visa..

thts it...it s very simple..

I came out with very joy and hugge my babai and pinni..

Advice::

At firsyt i was tensed very much thinking about visa and interviewrs
and future while i was in the line..

But once i reach main interview lobby..its quite different there..I
forgot all my tensions and i found very frndly environment there...

There will b 1 hr time in the lobby..so u can relax there...

DONT LISTEN TO RUMOURS LIKE NANCY,CROSING YELLOW LINES...THERE SI
NTHNG LIK THT..ONCE U GO THERE U CAN UNDERSTAND WAT I TOLD

ITS JUST LIK RAILWAY COUNTER..BUT IN RAILWAY COUNTER U HAV TO SAY
WHERE TO GO..IN THIS U HAV TO SAY ABOUT Y R U GOING THERE JUST AS
SIMPLE AS THT..

FACE THE INTERVIEW WITH COOL MIND (DONT THINK LIK SHALLL I GET VISA
OR NOT...)JUST FCE THE INTEVIEW BOLDLY..VISA IS URS..

TELL FRANKLY..AND FRNDLY..THEY ARE VERY INFORMAL..TALK TO THEM AS U
TALK WTH UR FRNDS..

SO IS THERE ANY BODY GNG TO TAMUK BE IN CONTACT ..

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9885936371...

ALL THE BEST ...DONT WORRY..EVERY BODY IS GETTING VISASS..

2 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello. I am helen from tanuku in andhra pradesh in india. i wanna get admission in texas a and m university for masters in electrical engineering. my scores are gre 280 and ielts 6. please inform me am i eligible to this university. waiting for ur valuable reply. thank u

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello. I am helen from tanuku in andhra pradesh in india. i wanna get admission in texas a and m university for masters in electrical engineering. my scores are gre 280 and ielts 6. please inform me am i eligible to this university. waiting for ur valuable reply. thank u

     

Post a Comment

<< Home